Privacy matters but it can be confusing. This page explains our approach to privacy on our FourSeasonRentals website and how it affects you.
- We collect anonymous statistics about your visit to our website, like which of our pages you viewed.
- We never share your data with 3rd parties except to help us deliver our own services.
Measuring our visitors
We measure visitors to our websites and products using Google Analytics. This service records what pages you view within our site, how you arrived at our site and some basic information about your computer.
We anonymise the data in Google Analytics – so we don’t know who you are; just that somebody visited our site.
The information we collect helps us understand what parts of our sites are doing well, how people arrive at our site and so on. Like most websites, we use this information to make our website better.
If you email our technical support, we store this communication in Zendesk. Your email address, name and any other information contained in your message to us will be stored by them.
We will never provide your personal information or email address to any third parties except where they are specifically employed to help deliver our own services, as detailed above.
FourSeasonRentals take many precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. These precautions include:
- Use of SSL encryption for sensitive data
- Hardware stored in secured data centers behind firewalls
- All access to information restricted by password and/or secure key
- Restrictions to what information can be accessed via any location
Whilst we take great care to ensure any confidential information remains protected we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
Updates to this policy